The Near East University Satisfaction Centre was established with the aim of ensuring the wishes, suggestions and satisfaction of the students operating under the Board of Trustees and creating an effective bond between the student and the Rectorate. Our centre provides active services through a completely online system.
Our mission is to meet the expectations requested from our centre in a quality, effective and efficient manner by following technological developments with our transparent, friendly, employees and academicians who respect human and student rights.
To create an exemplary centre among universities by keeping student satisfaction at the forefront without sacrificing ethical principles, by providing quality service that is open to innovations.
- To provide fast and easy access for our students,
- To answer complaints, recommendations and requests as fast as possible,
- To record complaints, recommendations and requests for analysis and improve our university’s service quality,
- To evaluate all feedback objectively without taking sides,
- To resolve complaints in a way that will not have a negative impact on the trust in our centre.
Student Satisfaction Form
Student Criticism Form
Student Advice Form
Student Request Form
Satisfaction Centre Contact Information
E-mail: [email protected]
Extension: +90 (392) 680 2000 / 5113
Address: Yakın Doğu Üniversitesi Büyük Kütüphanesi, Kat: 2, Yakın Doğu Bulvarı
PK: 99138 Lefkoşa / KKTC Mersin 10 – Türkiye