- The first English Proficiency Test for postgraduate programs and academic promotion will be held on 8.02.2024 (Thursday).
- The test will be administered ONLY at the university labs. The test WILL NOT be held remotely online. You can apply for the test using the link given below.
- Please click on the ‘SUBMIT’button at the end of the form after you filled-in the form. You do not need to do anything else, we will receive your application as soon as you submit it.
- You will be provided with details of the test 1-2 days prior to the test date.
- The test will continue to take place every week and will be scheduled according to the order of applications received.
- The test results will be sent to the departments. You need to contact your department/advisor for the test result.
- If the medium of instruction (language) of the last program you graduated from is in English, you do not need to take the exam upon registration. In that case, you need to submit your diploma to the international office. Following the submission, you will be exempt from the Postgraduate English Program (Prep). However, as proof of English proficiency, you are required to present an English proficiency document (TOEFL, IELTS) or take the diagnostic assessment for English conducted by the university in your FIRST SEMESTER. Depending on the result obtained, you will either be considered to have fulfilled the English proficiency requirement or you will be directed to take English support lessons while on the program.
- For further questions, contact [email protected]
Exam registration link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1znLf9_8ohoDX7sgFz57v3Z7XWtFDzxad0V_A7cQF7d8/edit?pli=1