- The English Proficiency Exam for undergraduate students who will start in the 2023-2024 Spring semester will be held on 9.02.2024 (Friday). There will be more sessions for those who miss the exam in the coming weeks. Those who miss the date or can’t take the exam on the specified date SHOULD FILL IN the form AGAIN to apply for the test again. If you have already filled it in and not notified, you DO NOT
need to fill in the form again.
- The link where you will find the application form for the exam is provided below. Please click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the end of the form after you filled in the form. You do not need to do anything else, we will receive your application as soon as you submit it. You WILL NOT receive any notification when you submit the form.
- You will be provided with the details of the exam 1-2 days before the exam date, NOT AS SOON AS YOU FILL IN THE FORM.
- The exam will ONLY be held in the school PC labs. The test will NOT be held remotely online.
- Based on the availability of the labs, there will be sessions at different times or on different days. You will be informed about these details via email that you will receive from your invigilator.
So if you filled in the form and were not notified for Feb 9, 2024, please WAIT! You will be notified of another date.
- If your level of English is NOT sufficient enough to study in the department, you do not need to take the exam. You can register at the English Prep School by contacting them
([email protected]). Please DO NOT fill in the form in this case.
- To be able to receive the info about the exam, please check that your email address is written correctly while filling in the form.
- For further questions: [email protected]
2023-2024 Spring semester-The English Proficiency Exam for UNDERGRADUATE and Associate degree programs