- AİT 103-104 / YİT 100-101-102/ ENG 100-101-102
- An exemption exam will be held on 22.02.2019 for AİT 103-104 / YİT 101-102 and ENG 101-102 courses.
- Only the students who enrol at NEU in the 2018-2019 Spring semester are eligible to sit for the exemption exam. Those students who are already enrolled and who have already taken one of the 101-102 courses will not be considered as a candidate for the exam.
- The students who are successful will be exempt from both 101 and 102 courses and will be assigned a grade according to their exam score. Once a student takes the exemption exam and receives a grade, it is not possible for that student to take any of the courses.
- The failing students need to take both 101 and 102 courses.
- The exam will include all the topics of 101 and 102 courses. The topics can be found on UZEM’s website.
- Those who wish to sit for the exam should apply for the exam at the Distance Learning Center (UZEM – Eğitim Sarayı 2nd floor) by 21.02.2019 until 16:00. To apply, students need to present their student registration paper and a photo ID.
- Students must bring a photo ID and the university registration paper with them to the exam venues.
- Students will be informed about the exam venues at the Distance Learning Center during exam registration.
- Exam times:
The results will be announced on UZEM’s website.