- Near East University is proud to announce that postgraduate scholarships will be granted to all Students, which will give them an opportunity to proceed their postgraduate studies in an international environment.
- 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% scholarships will be given in all Masters (with thesis) and Phd programs.
- The list of the programs available is provided in the link below:
Applications deadline is 31st of August, 2016; results will be announced not later than 30th September 2016.
Applications and required documents should be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference sign “ISOSH-2017”.
Documents required for application:
- Copy of undergraduate diploma
- ALES result for students from Turkey
- Copy of passport
- 2 passport size photos
- 2 reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae
|Phone :||+ 90 392 6800 2000 (ext.143)|