- Near East University will be developing policies regarding the spread, prevention and treatment of AIDS in Europe.
Near East UniversityExperimental Health Sciences Research Centre’s (DESAM) membership to the HIV EuResist has been approved.
Making a statement to the Directorate of Press and Public Relations of Near East University (NEU), Vice Rector of NEU and Head of DESAM, Prof. Dr. Tamer Şanlıdağ, expressed that NEU was making remarkable advancements in science, due to the policies which the university follows.
Prof. Dr. Tamer Şanlıdağ further expressed that Assoc. Prof. Dr. Murat Sayan would be representing the Near East University in EuResist in works related to HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Europe.
EuResist was expressed to be concerned with identifying the current status of HIV among EU countries; prevention of HIV spread; and identify the rate of drug resistance. Furthermore, EuResist was said to produce policies on prevention and the treatment of the disease. With the above mentioned aims, EuResist holds meetings and makes publications in internationally renowned journals regarding the HIV/AIDS.
- InformaPRO: ITALY
- Karolinska Institutet: SWEDEN
- Max Planck: GERMANY
- UniKoeln: GERMANY
- UniSiena: ITALY
- IBM Research Lab in Haifa: ISRAEL
- Institute of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine: PORTUGAL
- IrsiCaixa: SPAIN
- Rega Institute: BELGIUM
- CRPSanté: LUXEMBOURG
- United St. Laszlo and St. Istvan Hospital and Clinics: HUNGARY
- Ivanovsky Institute of virology: RUSSIA
- Kocaeli University, Medical Faculty / Near East University, Research Center of Experimental Health Sciences: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Murat Sayan