Wiley Online Library Database is now in service of all our students, people and researchers
Wiley Online Library Database, starting from 2015-2016 Spring Term, is in service of our students, our people and all researchers at the Grand Library of Near East University.
According to a press statement released by Press and Public Relations Directorate of Near East University, Cyprus, Wiley Online Librar Database, starting its online services since 1997, has been providing full access to 1450 journals and 137.526 articles.
- 1202 Wiley journals were indexed in Journals Citation Report (JCR) in 2013.
- 244 Wiley journals are regarded amongst the top 10 journals in their subjects.
- 27 Wiley journals raised to 1. from 25. in their subjects in 2012.
- 137.526 Wiley articles were indexed in JCR in 2013.
- Wiley articles referred 5.435.025 times and this indicates that 12% of references included in JCR are from Wiley.
- Wiley articles are amongst the most shared articles in 42 subjects.
- The impact value of Cancer Journal for Clinicians is over 100 and it is the journal having the highest impact value in JCR.
Content of Wiley Database
- Business,economics, finance, statistics
- Life Sciences
- Polymer and Material Sciences
- Physics and Space Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Agriculture, Aquaculture and Food Sciences
- Architecture and Planning
- Arts and Applied Arts
- Biotechnology, Biochemistry & Biophysics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer Sciences and Information Technologies
- Geography & Discoveries
Databases that are already in use are as follows:
- IEEE Xplore
- ISI Web of Science
- OVID-LWW TA & MEDLINE
- Springer Link
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS
- Ulakbim Turkish Databases