General Information: This program aims to educate qualified and experienced personnel to be employed at the radiation oncology clinics. The radiotherapy technicians are expected to have deep knowledge and skills to plan and apply radiation therapy in their field. The radiotherapy technicians can help other subject specialists to develop their services in certain areas. The vision of opening the Radiotherapy Technique program is as follows; To be a pioneering program in the training of radiotherapy technicians who
– are able to adapt to changing health conditions,
– have problem solving skills,
– are productive,
– have high communication skills,
– are skilled in team work,
– are equipped with professional skills to be able to use technological tools and equipment and know their social responsibilities as well as giving utmost importance to human health and ethical values.
Prof. Dr. Meltem Nalça Andrıeu