Mission of the Societal Research and Development Center
The university has a great role in research, innovation, quality and competition. So, the mission of the Societal Research and Development Center is to adapt itself to the rapid changes parallel to scientific and technologic developments, support quality education and research that also meets the needs of society and reflects social responsibility.
Vision of the Societal Research and Development Center
The vision of the Societal Research and Development Center in the university education is to become a research center that coordinates socially responsible projects and research services in collaboration with the society.
Objectives of the Societal Research and Development Center
- To shed a light on the current problems of the country and develop projects on the needed areas,
- Contribute to societal development in different areas and topics by forming working groups and cooperation,
- To do research that will help to understand and explain societal and cultural structure,
- To work for strengthening the ties with the society and cooperate with non-profit organizations to reflect the existence of the social responsibility awareness of the university.
- Sharing and making suggestions based on the research results.
Upcoming Events of the Societal Research and Development Center
- Children, Internet and Information Security Panel
- The Role of Project Management for Organizational Development
- Entrepreneurship and Women Identity Panel
- Safety Management Panel
- Collaborative Projects for Disabled Citizens