Graduates from our Master’s degree programme can virtually find jobs in all government and private organizations where computers are used. Some popular working areas of our graduates are:
- IT departments of private and public companies,
- Communications and networking departments of private and government firms,
- Independent IT consultancy,
- Research and development at universities and in other institutions,
- Teaching IT, and
- Setting up their own businesses.
Additionally, Master’s degree graduates have the options of continuing with higher education for Doctoral studies in the field of computer information technology or related fields.