I was born in Unye/Ordu, Turkey, in 1965. I finished primary, secondary and high school in Unye. I was graduated from Selcuk University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, in 1991. I started my carrier as Research Student in Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, in 1992. I started PhD degree in Institute of Health Sciences, Selcuk University in 1994 and completed in 1998. My academic positions are assistant professor in 1999, associated professor in 2002 and full professor in 2007 in Selcuk University. I am still working as full professor in Veterinary Medicine. I am a member of Konya Chamber of Veterinary Medicine and Farm Animal Veterinary Medicine Association. My English level is good, but my German is at beginner level. I am married and have 3 children.
My interesting area: Large Animal Internal Medicine, Fluid therapy, Acid base disorders, Sepsis, Gastrointestinal system, Herd management, Calf healthy.
Abroad for education;
- In 1995; University of Vienna, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Large Animal Clinic, Austria, 3 month
- In 1996; University of Vienna, Virus Research Center, Austria, 1 month
- In 2003; University of Illinois, Collage of Veterinary Medicine, Large Animal Clinic, USA, 5 month
- 2009- 2010, Purdue University, Veterinary Medicine, Large Animal Clinic, USA, 12 month
- In 2014; University of Vienna, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Large Animal Clinic, Austria, 3 month
- In 1999; World Veterinary Congress, Lyon/France
- In 2001; Small Animal Congress, Amsterdam/Netherland
- In 2006; World Buatrics Congress, Nice/ France,
- In 2007; 13th ICPD Congress, Leipzig/Germany
- In 2008; World Buatrics Congress, Budapest/Hungary.
- In 2009, American Association of Bovine Practitioners, Omaha, Nebraska, USA,
- In 2010, Summer Research Fellows Program, School of Veterinary Medicine, Purdue University, West Lafayette/INDIANA, USA
- In 2011, Farm Animal Congress, Belgrade/ Serbia
- In 2012, World Buatrics Congress, Lisbon, Portugal
- In 2014, Small/Farm Animal Congress, Amsterdam/Netherland
- In 2015, ACVIM, West Lafayette/INDIANA
- In 2016, Faculty of Veterinary Clinic, Hannover, Germany
- In 2016, World Buatrics Congress, Dublin/ Ireland