The meetings, congresses and symposia organized by the Dean of Faculty of Pharmacy of Near East University since its establishment in 2007:
- “International Conference on Environmental; Survival and Sustainability”, 19-24 February 2007. Northern Cyprus
- Conference on “The Structure of Turkish Pharmacists’ Association and its Importance in the Pharmacist’s Life” by Pharmacist Erdoğan Çolak on April 12, 2010.
- Conference on “Developments in the Field of Pharmaceutical Pharmacy and Drug
- Cooperatives” by Pharm. Sait Yücel on April 29, 2010.
- Conference on “The Future of Drugs and Pharmacists in our Geography and in Today’s World” by Pharm. Mehmet Domaç, on January 10, 2011.
- Course on “Derma-cosmetics” by NEU, Faculty of Pharmacy on March, 16-23, 2008.
“Pharmacovigilance meeting” in cooperation with TRNC Ministry of Health and Near East University, on November 26, 2008.
- “Phytotherapy Course” by Near East University Faculty of Pharmacy, December 2007-February 2008.
- Traditional Pharmacy Day celebrations on May 14, meeting and ball each year from 2007 to 201….
- In April 2009, “Good Pharmacy Practice” at weekends and lasts for three weeks “Internship Programs” for pharmacists in TRNC, lasts the whole day on Sundays.
- Symposium on “The Past, Present and Future of Pharmacy” on May 14, 2009.
- Symposium on ‘Rational Drug Use’, in May 2009.
- Turkish Pharmacists’ Association, the Meeting of the Academy Board of Directors of TPA, on May 9, 2009.
- The first meeting of the Deans Council of the Faculties of Pharmacy in Turkey was held in NEU, Faculty of Pharmacy on May 10, 2009.
- “Drug Licensing” and “Standardization of Pharmacy Services” Panels on May 14, 2010.
- Meeting on “Pharmacy Profession in the Perspective of Student”, on May 14, 2011.
- Within the terms of International Placement Programs 2 students from the University of Bath received education for a semester at NEU, Faculty of Pharmacy. (Fall Term 2009-2010 and Fall Term 2010-2011).
- “Experiences in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference” by Uygur Tamur, Vice Director General of Biofarma Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Inc. on November 11, 2011.
- “Industrial Pharmacy Conference” by Fatma Taman, Director General of PharmaVision, on November 4, 2011.
- “Pharmacy Management Conference” by Sezai Cetinkaya, Mehmet Kazaroğlu (Director of Nevzat Drug Store), on October 4, 2011.
- “Pharmacy Accounting Conference” by Hasan Çaylak, Sadettin Çakılı, on October 17, 2011.
- “SSI and Pharmacy Relationship Conference”, by Tunç Koksal, Pharmacist of General Directorate of SSI, and a director of Pharmaceuticals company of Bayer Turkish Chemical Industry Ltd, on October 31, 2011.
- “Lab. Safety Course” on May 23-27, 2011.
- “XVII. Pharmacology Education Symposium “and “Therapeutic Drug Level Monitoring” by Turkish Society of Pharmacology, on May 28, 2010.
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Laboratory I, course students conducted poster presentations on December 22-29, 2011.
Other conferences, symposiums and meetings we participated in TRNC or abroad.
- 12th – 14th June 2008 (Poster Sunum) Annual Conference of the European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy (EAFP-AB Eczacılık Fakülteleri Dekanları Yıllık Toplantısı),
- Lille, “Pharmacy School Turkish Students’ Satisfaction of the Five Year Degree Program in English’ (YDÜ Eczacılık Fakültesini temsilen katıldı)
- 6-Türk Eczacılar Birliği Eczacılık Akademisi 2010- 1. Danışma Kurulu Toplantısı 17 Haziran 2010, Ankara (Danışma Kurulu Üyesi) (YDÜ Eczacılık Fakültesini temsilen)
Yılda iki kez Eczacılık Fakülteleri Konseyi Toplantısı(YDÜ Eczacılık Fakültesini temsilen)
- 23 June 2010 Oslo/Norway EAFP (AB Eczacılık Fakülteleri Dekanları Yıllık Toplantısı) Congress, R Demirdamar Key Note Lecture ‘Continious Professional Training in Turkey
- 23-25 June 2011 Lisbon/Portugal. Annual EAFP Congress
- 19-22 Ekim 2011 21. Ulusal Farmakoloji Kongresi, Eskişehir ‘KKTC Yakın Doğu Üniversitesi Hastanesindeki Hemşirelerin Akılcı İlaç Kullanımı Konusundaki Bilgi Düzeyinin Belirlenmesi’ Sunumu
- 1st International Conference on e-Health and Telemedicine: Designing for Emerging Technologies Aimed at Aiding Patient-Healthcare Community Communication; Irmak Nur SUNAL (School of the Arts, Loughborough University, UK) Rümeysa DEMİRDAMAR (Faculty of Pharmacy, Near East University, North Cyprus)