Name: Ahmet KUMRULU
Date of Birth: 11. 01. 1966
Place of Birth: İzmir, Güzelbahçe
Department: Public Administration
Marital Status: Married, father of 2 daughters
- İzmir Karataş High School General High School 1983
- Dokuz Eylül University, 1987 Bachelor of Public Administration
- Dokuz Eylül University 1992 Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), University of Texas at Arlington 1996
- Dokuz Eylül University 1993 Doctorate of Public Administration
- Ph.D. Urban and Public Administration, University of Texas at Arlington 1998
- Near East University, Faculty of Law.
- Deputy Head of Department, Public Administration Department, Pamukkale University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, February 2005
- Head of Department, Adnan Menderes University, Nazilli Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of Public Management, Urbanization and Environmental Problems in the United States, 1998-2003.
- Temporary Member of the Board of Directors, Adnan Menderes University, Basic and Applied Sciences Research Center and the Central Laboratory, 2002-2003.
- Academy of Political Science (APS) Student Member, 1997-1998.
- Solid Waste Association of North America (Swan), Student Member, 1997-1998.
- American Society of Public Administration (ASPA), Student Member, 1996-1998.
- Member of the Turkish National Committee on Coastal Areas, March 2004 – present