Born in Ankara, Sept. 25th, 1949. Married, 2 children. Member, Ankara Bar Assoc..
- High School, TED Ankara Koleji, 1967.
- B.S. Political Science, Un. Of Ankara, Fac. Of political sciences, 1971.
- Training by Ministry of Interior for local government, 1972-1974.
- Ph.D., Un. Of Ankara, Fac. Of political sciences, 1975-1980. Ph. D. thesis on rural labor.
- Post Doctorate, Un. of North Carolina-Greensboro; U.C.-Berkeley; Stanford Un., 1981-1983. Subject of studies, law and society relationship, research methodology.
- Un. Of Ankara, Faculty of Law, 1992.
- Bar training, 1993.
- Trainee for the Ministry of Interior, 1972-1974.
- Local Governor, 1975.
- University of Ankara, Faculty of political sciences: Assistant of Sociology, 1976-1985; Asisstant Associate
- Professor, 1986-1988; Associate Professor, 1989-1994; Professor of Sociology of Labor 1995 – 2005.
- Chairman of the Subdept. of Sociology of Labor.
- Professor at The Near East University, 2005 on.
- A multitude of articles and the following books:
Türkiye’de Tarım İşçilerinin Toplumsal Bütünleşmesi, Değişim Publications, Ankara, 1986. (Subject: Status and change or rural labor in Turkey).
- İktisadi ve Sosyal Bilimlerde Yöntem ve Yaklaşım Sorunları, V Publications, Ankara, 1986. (Subject: Methodology of the Social Sciences).
- Güneydoğu Anadolu Projesi, Sosyal ve Ekonomik Sorunlar, V Publications, Ankara, 1987. (Subject: Social aspects of the Southeast Anatolia Project).
- Türkiye Ekonomisi (ed.); Industrial Relations and Employment, Türkiye Ekonomi Kurumu Publications, Ankara, 1992. (Subject: Article defining the condition of the industrial sectors and employment).
- Türkiye’de Seçmenin Algılama Süreci, İmaj Publications, Ankara, 1995. (Subject: The behavioral patterns of the Turkish Electorate).