Undergraduate: Middle East Technical University Faculty of Administrative Sciences
Master: Ankara University Institute of Social Sciences
PhD: Ankara University Institute of Social Sciences
Academic / Administrative Tasks:
- AU Head of the Department of Economics and Finance
- Ankara University Department of Economics Department
SCI, SSCI, AHCI, which indexes articles published in journals
- 1) Berna Kocaman, Mehmet Aga, “Efficient Market Hypothesis and Emerging Markets: Empirical Evidance Using A New Series Called the Index-20 for Istanbul Stock Exchange”, Emerging Market Letters (EML), Special Issue, September 2006.
- Berna Kocaman, Serife Eyüpoğlu, “Is There A Link Betvveen Strategic Human Resource Management Practices And Outcomes Organization? A Study of The Northern Cyprus Manufacturing Industry”; europian Journal of Economics, Finance And Administrative Sciences, Issue 6, October 2006.
- Berna Kocaman,Mehmet Aga, “An Empirical Investigation Of The Relationship Betvveen Inflation, P / E Ratios And Stock Price Behavior Using Index-20 for New Series Called the Istanbul Stock Exchange, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 6, November 2006.
- Berna Kocaman, Tulen Saner, “Job Satisfaction of Public Sector Managers in North
- Cyprus “europian Journal of Economics, Finance And Administrative Sciences; (Is sue 10, March2008)