Graduate Program includes:
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Engineering
The Graduate Programs aims to train specialized computer engineers at master’s and doctorate level that are capable of understanding the problems stated in different fields of Computer Engineering and having a background and needed skills to carry out high-quality research with aim of solving these problems.
The aim of the Graduate programs is to enable students to acquire the ability to conduct academic research, which involves acquisition, evaluation and interpretations of information.
The purpose of MSc program is to offer students who has BSc degree in Computer Engineering an opportunity to broaden their knowledge in the computer engineering and its applications.
The basic objectives of the Computer Engineering graduate program can be outlined as follows:
- To demonstrate a strong technical knowledge in Computer Engineering so that they can lead and direct engineering and scientific industry teams in their chosen field of study.
- To stimulate independent study, critical and creative thinking;
- To achieve a successful career in academia, industry, or government through their ability in disseminating new knowledge through research and publications in core and emerging areas of the computer engineering discipline.
- To understand the fundamental aspects of computer engineering area and provide opportunities for advanced specialization and creative research activities;
- To contribute to the education of prospective academicians.
Learning Outcomes of the Graduate Program İnclude:
- An ability to understand and apply extensive advanced knowledge of mathematic-scientific and engineering principles
- An ability to analyze and solve problems scientifically
- An ability to apply innovative computational methods to problem-solving
- An ability to design and conduct advanced software projects
- An ability to assess applicable methods and their limits
- An ability to identify, find and procure necessary information.
- An ability to plan and carry out analytic, model and experimental investigations.
- An understanding of the role of engineers in society.
- Prof. Dr. Rahib Abiyev
- Prof. Dr. Adil Amirjanov
- Prof. Dr. Fakhreddin Sadikoglu
- Prof. Dr. İlkay Salihoğlu
- Prof. Dr. Dogan Ibrahim
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Fa’eq Radwan
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Kaan Uyar
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Ümit İlhan
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Elbrus İmanov
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Boran Sekeroglu
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Hüseyin Sevay
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Ali Denker
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Besime Erin
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Melike Sah Direkoglu
- Assist.Prof.Dr.Yöney Kırsal