She was born on 05th of november 1958 at Nicosia-Cyprus. Her father was chief of protocol at Ministry of International Affaires and her mother was housewife.
She has completed her Preschool, Primary and Secondary education at St. Joseph School in Nicosia.
- 1977 She obtained her High School diploma from TMK- Nicosia in Arts
- 1977 She was granted a Scholarship from French Government.
- 1982 She obtained her BA from Faculty of Arts and Literature from the University of François Rabelais Tours /France
- 1982-88 she had worked in private sector in various fields(education and tourism) as an executive manager in most of the leading companies inTrabzon-Turkey
- 1989 She obtained the Teaching Certificate Diploma from Education Faculty of Karadeniz Technical University-Trabzon.
- 1992 She was appointed as an English lecturer and English language coordinator of the Prep.School of Karadeniz Technical University.
- 1992-1996 she was visiting Engish and French Lang.lecturer at Near East College and University Nicosia.
- 1996-2005 she had worked as an rector’s advisor in charge of International Affaires .
- 1997 she obtained Master degree in the bissiness and Administration Faculty in the Department of International Relations of European University of Lefke-Cyprus.
- Since 2005 she is English Language Lecturer and coordinator at Engineering Faculty of Near East University.
Throughout her proffessional life she had attained various local and international seminars and training courses on teaching English and French as a second languages, obtained expertise certificates.
Since 1982 she had participate and she is member of many NGO’s both in Turkey and in Northern Cyprus. At present she is the president of French Cultural Association in Nicosia- Cyprus.
She is married. She had a daughter and a son.