She was born on 17th December 1992 in Nicosia. She completed her primary school education in Sehit Ertugrul Primary School, later on she completed her secondary education at Sehit Huseyin Ruso Secondary School and Lefkosa Turk Licee and she graduated from the Department of Psychological Counselling and Guidance, Near East University in 2014.
In March 2015 she started working as the department secretary, faculty secretary and dean secretary in the Faculty of Engineering Department in Near East University.
She knows Turkish and English.
She attended to several conferences which are:
- 29th of November 2013 “How To Deal With Stress” conference
- 29th November 2013 “Psychological Strength” conference
- 28th November 2013 “First Years In The Profession And Communication Period” conferance
- 15-17th May 2012 “Interdisciplinary Research In Education” conferance
- 28-30th March 2011 “Communication Between People And Solition Of Conflict” seminar