Bachelor of Science, Middle East Technical University, Department of Chemistry.
Master of Science, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Chemistry.
Doctor of Philosophy, Eastern Mediteranean University, Department of Chemistry.
Doctor of Philosophy (Under Progress), Near East University, Educational Administration, Supervision, Planning and Economics.
CCNA Network Administrator, Istanbul Technical University.
Supervised Master of Science Thesis:
- Five Master of Science Thesis are finalized.
- September 2013- NEU, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Head of Department.
- September 2013- NEU, Department of Bioengineering, Deputy Head of Department.
- May 2013-September 2013 NEU, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Deputy Head of Department.
- September 2011- NEU, Institute of Science, Member of Board of Administration.
- September 2011-May 2013 NEU, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Vice Head of Department.
- 2010-2011 NEU, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Coordinator..
- 2007- 2008 GAU, Department of Management Information Systems, Head of Department.
- 2004- 2007 GAU, Department of Management Information Systems Deputy Head of Department.
- 2005- 2007 GAU, Center of Distance Education and Research, Member of the board of administration.
- 2006- 2008 GAU, Techno Park, Member of the Board of Administration.
- 2006-2008 GAÜ, Colaboration with Universities Committee Member.
- 2006- 2008 GAU, International Students Organisations, General Coordinator.
- 2005- 2008 GAU, CISCO Network Academy, Director.
- 1989-1996 Intern Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Production Manager.
Papers pressed in SCI / SCI-expanded Journals:
- Yılmaz E., Adalı T., Yı lmaz O., Bengisu M., ‘Grafting of Poly(Triethylene glycol Dimethacrylate) onto chitosan by ceric ion initiation.’ Reactive and Functional Polymers, 67,(2007) 10-18.
- Adali T., Haydar A., “Neural Network Applied to Multifunctional Materials”, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advance Materials, Vol. 9, No.6, (2007), 1618-1622 (Science Citation Index-Expanded)
- Adalı T., Yılmaz E., “Synthesis/Characterization, Biodegradability and Biocompatibility Studies of Chitosan-graft-poly(EGDMA)”, Carbohydrate Polymers, (2009) 77(1), pp 136-141.
- Adali T., Silman F. “Assesing Team Leader Effectiveness in Higher Education Institution of North Cyprus”. Procedia-Social and Behavioural Science, 1(2009) 2073-2076.
- Adali T. “Accreditation in e-Learning: Nort Cyprus Higher Education case”. Procedia-Social and Behavioural Science, 1 (2009) 2077-2080.
- Adali T., Sekeroglu B., “Analysis of microRNAs by Neural Networks for early Detection of Cancer.” Procedia Technology, 1 (2012) 449-452.
- Adali T., “Synthesis and Characterization of noncytotoxic and biodegradable polymethacrylates grafted chitosan gels”. Biomedical Materials and Engineering, 23 (2013) 349-359.
- Adali T., Bentaleb A., Elmarzugi N., Hamza A. M., “PEG-calf thymus DNA interactions: Conformational, morphological and spectroscopic thermal studies”, Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 61 (2013) 373-378.
Papers and Presentations in International Congress and Symposiums:
- Guest Editor; Natural Product Journal, Special Issue; “Bioactive Natural Product Researches On Biomedicine”. Benhanm Science Publisher, (2012), Volume 3, Number 2. ISSN: 2210-3155 (Print), ISSN: 2210-3163 (Online).
- Editor; 1st International Symposium on Information Technologies, ISIT 2005. (2005), Symposium Proceedings, Free Birds Publishing, ISBN 9944-944-03-3.
- Hıfzı Doğan (Project Manager), Terin Adalı, Ali Haydar, Aytekin Işman, “Application of Smart Agents in e-courses”, May 2005-May 2007. TRNC Ministery of Education, Program of Supporting Researches in Higher Education.
- Terin Adalı ( Project Manager), Boran Şekeroğlu, “Early Detection of Prostate and Breast Cancer by using Unsupervised and Supervised Neural Networks”. (2010-2012). TRNC Ministery of Education, Program of Supporting Researches in Higher Education.
- Terin Adalı (Coordinator), Ali Benthalep, Nagib Elmarzugi, “Conformational Changes and Spectroscopic Study of Polyethylene Glycol and Calf thymus DNA Complex”. Supported by National Medical Research Center ( Libya) (2011-2012).
- Certificate of Merit, Girne American University, 7th Day of June 2007.
- Certificate of Merit, North Cyprus Ministery of Education, Vocational Education Department. 2008. (Consulting The Ministery of Education on the European Union Benchmarking Project.)
- Research Award 2009, Near East University.
- Prof. Mariapia Viola Magni, EBTNA (European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association) Award of Best Third Oral Presentation. Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Volume 24, Supplement 1 July 2013, S5.
- Winter School on Frontiers in Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology, 2010, Bilkent University.
- Education of Education System in UK, Havering College, UK. (2007).
- Member of Turkish Polymer Association.
- Member of Editorial Board, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Elsevier, (SCI), ISI Impact Factor: 2.87.
- Member, SPE (Society of Polymer Engineers).