I was born in Bunair, Pakistan in march 1992. Completed my high school education from Usmania school and college in 2010. I am Graduated from the department of electrical and electronic engineering at Sarhad university of science and information technology Pakistan in 2014. I am doing master program from the electrical and electronic department in Near East University.
My research interests include solar energy, smart grid, and electric vehicle.
I am a member of Pakistan engineering council PEC #ELECT 44861.
Final year project
- Electric vehicle powered by solar energy.
- It’s basically design to use renewable energy.
- To reduce high fuel consumption.
- To protect the environment from toxic gases.
- Benefit to local industry.
- Got 2nd position in Hardware Project Competition in 3rd National Academic EXPO 2014 at Swat University.
- 1st Runner DICE AUTOMOTIVE at National University Science & Technology Islamabad (NUST).
- Best Project award at SUIT Peace Festival 2015 (Sarhad University Peshawar).
- Participant in the NATIONWIDE innovation & Entrepreneurship Exhibition & Mega Event at IBA Main Campus Karachi.
- Attend 3rd entrepreneurship conference lcl 2014 held at Jinnah convention canter Islamabad.