Upon completion of the Business Administration programme (learning outcomes) students will be:
- Skilled in critical thinking and decision making, as supported by the appropriate use of analytical and quantitative techniques.
- Able to acquire proficiency in English and be able to communicate effectively as well as prepare and deliver oral and written presentations using appropriate information technologies
- Able to identify business related problems in a situation and will be able to find sound and innovative solutions to the problems
- Able to work effectively in teams.
- Able to understand and work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds in any organizational setting.