Learning Outcomes of the Banking and Finance Programme
The list of intended learning outcomes of the BA. program is as the following:
- Internationality – Programme is in English that educate both national and international students in different country (and different culture) with the aim of providing the highest international standards.
- The programme is designed to establish an efficient interaction between the academic staff with an awareness of both ethnical and global issues.
- The programme is designed to provide the students a required theoretical and technical knowledge which is necessary for problem solving and decision-making in banking and finance.
- The programme is designed to combine the fields of banking and finance with the general fields of business management and economics.
- The programme is designed to provide the students a practical financial knowledge. From this perspective, the compulsory internship that the program offers provide an excellent opportunity for the students to assign the skills and knowledges to the practical / real life. Hence, more self-confidence, responsible and communicative students will promote personal achievement and contrubution to the oganizations.
- Ability to participate in team-works in a harmonized manner for the solution of the targeted problem.
- Ability to write a report and/or to carry out presentations on the studied project using the modern techniques and facilities.
- As an optional to improve the students analytical skills which is necessary for writing a dissertation.
- Graduate students can have chance to continue to Master programmes in any international University.