He was born on 15 May 1960, in the Kioneli village of the Nicosia town in Cyprus. He completed his primary school education in Kioneli village. Afterwards he continued his secondary school education in Nicosia town and graduated from high school in Nicosia. Between 1978 and 1980 he has done his military duty. After graduating from Kiev Civil Engineering Insitute the Faculty of Architecture in 1987,he completed his doctorate program at Civil Engineering Insitute in Kiev in 1993. In 1993, his career as Head of the Department of Architecture began at the Near East University the Faculty of Architecture. In 1994 he gained the academic title of Assistant Professor and then in 2007 the academic title of Associate Professor. Beside his written works in many national and international peer-reviewed journals publications, he supervised dissertations and attended to the scientific meetings. In addition to theoretical studies, he has a large number of practical projects.Futhermore he took part as an architect in accomplishment of the projects and project consultant. These are mainly a few of the major projects;
- Near East University, Faculty of Pharmacy, 2006.
- Near East University, Faculty of Dentistry, 2006.
- Near East University, Faculty of Medicine, 2007.
- Near East University Training and Research Hospital, 2007
- Parliament Building of The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, 2011.
- and other educational buildings.
Projects that has participated as consultant:
- Apostolos Andreas Monastery. Resterasyon Project. Project Consultant. 2001.
- Church of Ayios Yeóryios Reabilitasyonu and Strengthening Physical and Environmental Buildings. Measured Drawing Project. Project Consultant. 2003 – 2004.
- Nicosia Bandabulya (Municipal Market). Measured Drawing and Restoration Project. Project Consultant. 2004-2005.
- Famagusta Bandabulya (Municipal Market). Measured Drawing and Restoration Project. Project Consultant. 2006.
- Armenian Church and Monastery. Restoration Project. Project Consultant. 2006.